Journals and Reflections
GOLD LEADERSHIP CERTIFICATE PROGRAM JOURNAL REFLECTIONS
Write your thoughts and reactions in three sections by completing the following three thoughts:
Journal reflections are required to receive credit for attending a GOLD workshop. In the header
at the top of each journal, write your name and GOLD account number, the title of the workshop,
and the date of the workshop.
- I learned...(briefly summarize the information or concepts you learned at this
- My story connected to this workshop is...(a real and specific personal experience that relates
to the material covered in this workshop)
- I am planning to...(an example or examples of how you plan to use the content of this
workshop in the future)
- Wait one or two weeks after a workshop to write your reflection. There are no deadlines for
submitting journal reflections.
- Write using (or convert to) Microsoft word file.
- Minimum of 250 and maximum of 500 words single spaced
- Submit by going to your GOLD Account
- Click on "View GOLD Certificate Progress" and make sure your attendance has been
confirmed in your account
- Click on "Not Submitted"
- Browse your files to find this journal, open, and click "Submit Journal"
Credit for submitting journals will normally be confirmed within a week of submission. The
confirmation will appear as "journal completed" in your GOLD account.
For assistance with the Leadership Certificate Program or journal reflections, feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org.