President's Outstanding Achievement Awards
State University of New York at Geneseo
The President's Outstanding Achievement Award for Campus Organizations
CLICK HERE TO NOMINATE AN ORGANIZATION ONLINE!
The President's Outstanding Achievement Award for Campus Organizations has been
established to encourage student organization leaders to strive for excellence in their
student activities and to recognize the contributions of student organizations to the College
The President's Outstanding Achievement Award for Campus Organizations will be conferred
during the spring semester. Up to three awards will be given for demonstrated excellence
and organizational achievement.
The honored organization's name will receive a $100 check for the organization and a
certificate for each of the officers of the organization in recognition of his/her service at the Annual Leadership Awards and Recognition ceremony on April 27, 2016.
All officially recognized student organizations in good standing are eligible to compete for
the President's Outstanding Achievement Award for Campus Organizations.
The President's Outstanding Achievement Award for Campus Organizations is given to
organizations that demonstrate outstanding service in three categories:
- Meeting the needs of and providing quality programs and service to the student members of the
- Providing service to the college through its activities and programs; and
- Enriching the larger community beyond the boundaries of the campus through its
volunteer activities, programs and services.
- Notification of the award competition will be posted on the Gold website.
- Organizations should use the online form to submit an application (see above).
- Deadline for submission of applications is Friday, April 15, 2016 at 12:00 Noon..
- Applications will be reviewed and winners will be selected by an appointed committee
composed of the following: two students, one faculty member, one administrator (not
affiliated with the organizations competing for the award), and the Associate Dean of Leadership and Service.
- Awards will be presented at the Leadership Recognition & Awards Ceremony on April 27,
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION: Friday, April 15, 2016 at 12:00 Noon